The covers shown under the Read Sponsored Issues tab are of issues that have been sponsored to make them free online for everyone. To read any issue on this page, just scroll down and double-click its cover image. Print copies of individual issues can be ordered by selecting Print Archive under the Archives tab.
IDAHO magazine is more than just an entertaining read. A selection of lesson plans has been designed for Idaho students, which you’ll find indexed by Idaho Content Standards, listing the IDAHO magazine issue and article utilized. We’re continuing to grow this collection and invite all Idaho teachers to share your IDAHO magazine lesson plans with us. We’ll be happy to post them on our website.
EDUCATORS: Please email lesson plans to Kitty Fleischman at email@example.com.
Thank you to Assistant Professor of History Dr. John Bieter, the Boise State University College of Education students who designed the lesson plans, and to Peter Kavouras, Content Areas and Instructional Services Director for the Idaho Department of Education, for their help on this project.LESSON PLANS
Non-profits, Schools or Charities: Earn up to $10/subscription selling IDAHO magazine. Promote an Idaho product people love and cover or defray the cost of your next event, field trip or other needs.
Call Kitty Fleischman at (208) 336.0653 or (800) 655.0653 to start your fundraiser.
Earn a little or a lot by selling subscriptions. We will provide you with sample magazines, as well as help you with sales strategies.
- Sell 10-25 subscriptions and you’ll earn $5 each*
- Sell 26+ subscriptions and you’ll earn $10 each*
- If your group sells 100 or more subscriptions, you’ve just earned $1000!
* 12-month subscriptions are $37.05 ($34.95 per year + 6% Idaho sales tax)DOWNLOAD IDAHO MAGAZINE FUNDRAISER FLYER
IDAHO magazine is the award-winning monthly magazine that’s been telling Idaho stories in the words and photos of hundreds of your fellow Idahoans since October 2001. Now we’re working on getting those stories online to share with Idaho students, teachers and the rest of the world.
Call Kitty Fleischman at (208) 336.0653 or (800) 655.0653 to become part of our digital editions project.
- If a business makes a donation to help sponsor a digital issue, it’s deductible as an advertising expense. If you would like your donation to go through a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, let us know and we will arrange it.
- Donations of $10 or more can be counted toward the project.
- A donation of $500 earns the designation FRIEND, $1,000 is a PATRON, and $2,500 is a SILVER sponsor.
- Gold, Diamond, and Platinum donors, who sponsor one or more complete editions or “titles,” will receive premier advertising both online and in the print edition of the magazine to promote your business or organization, your town, or to memorialize a loved one. Once online, each sponsored issue will be available to read, print or link to your website – and it’s permanent!
HELPER – 1 PAGE $10
Ten bucks won’t get you promotional benefits, but if you want to help and can afford to sponsor one page of a digital issue, we will send you a sincere letter of thanks for your support and an IDAHO magazine notebook like these:
TITLE SPONSOR LEVELS
GOLD – 1 ISSUE $3,500
DIAMOND – 2 ISSUES $2,800/ISSUE ($5,600)
PLATINUM – 5+ ISSUES $2,300/ISSUE ($11,500)
SPONSOR OR DONATE NOW DOWNLOAD SPONSOR INFORMATION FLYER